Re: [podcasters] SciFi Con begins work on experimental podcast...

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2005
      On 5/26/05, Tee Morris <tee@...> wrote:

      > Adding to the momentum of spreading awareness, I was just told by the
      > head of Balticon Programming that they will be attempting an
      > experimental podcast at the convention. I enthusiastically threw in
      > my name for the interview pool, but hopefully this is going to be
      > something we see more and more at SF/F conventions. I know that Mur
      > and Jana Oliver of the podcast Leisure Talk Radio are both trying to
      > get podcasting into the programming at Dragon*Con, the BIGGEST SF/F/H
      > event for media, anime, and books on the East Coast.

      They are? Cool, I'll have to get in touch with them. I'll actually
      be going to Dragon*Con this year for a change (usually I'm at Worldcon
      instead), and was talking with a couple other folks along similar
      lines.

      (And for the general benefit of the list: I live in Atlanta, so if
      anyone else here is going to D*C and wants to get together for an
      informal meetup, drop me a line.)

      ESCAPE POD - the SF podcast magazine
      http://escape.extraneous.org