podcasting on Linux

  • Matt May
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      Does anyone here do a music podcast with Linux-based tools? I would be
      _fascinated_ to find out what such a person would use. It'd make my
      life much easier to attach my mixer to my desktop rather than the
      PowerBook. So far, MuSE looks interesting, and there are about ten
      could-bes and also-rans that I've managed to identify.

      Thanks,