EP003 is up.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      It's got Sully's reading of Janni Lee Simner's "Three Wish Habit" --
      kudos, Sully! I worry that my opening rant went a bit long, but the
      story itself was short.

      I also threw up a quick little bit I wrote a while ago about the
      _Serenity_ movie screening. First of the podcast bonuses. We'll see
      how it goes. (The same bit of mine had actually gotten played in
      another podcast two weeks ago, but that was before I got my preamp set
      up properly and I thought it sounded like crap, so I re-recorded it.)

      I'd say more, but I'm about to collapse. Listen when you get a
      chance, and of course, critique.

      ESCAPE POD - the SF podcast magazine
      http://escape.extraneous.org