Podcast Awards Update

  • Podcast Awards
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      We have been busy the last few days, and want to let everyone know how
      we are doing in preparation for the kick-off of the 2005 People's
      Choice Podcast Awards. I have been on and off the phone all day with
      major microphone vendors and audio electronics companies working hard
      to get a large cache of prizes and awards lined up.

      If you have a contact or inside connection at any major audio
      electronics vendor, recording software firm or any other company that
      would be able to donate prizes for our event please send me a private
      e-mail. Our goals are large but we cannot do it without the support of
      companies and individuals.

      Our Sponsors to date are as follows:

      Platinum
      Could be Your Company!

      Gold
      Podcast Expo www.podcastexpo.com
      Wiley Publishing www.amazon.com/podcasting

      Silver
      Podcast Pickle www.podcastpickle.com
      LionHardt Technologies WebPod Studio www.lionhardt.ca

      Donations
      Podcast Alley www.podcastalley.com

      Chantal Paxton
      Marketing Director

      Note: This is non profit event a full accounting will be placed online
      following the wrap up of the contest. See more details at
      www.podcastawards.com