New Jersey Podcasters Association

  • filmosity
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      I've been lurking for quite a while, but now I finally have
      something to say. I'm announcing the formation of the New Jersey
      Podcasters Association!

      The New Jersey Podcasters Association is a gathering of any and all
      Garden State podcasters, where we can share experience, generate
      ideas, and plain out have a good time.

      We'll meet informally once a month at a predetermined location to
      talk about the technology, politics, history, and whatever-else-
      strikes-our-fancies of podcasting. Who knows, we may even podcast
      our meetings!

      If you are a New Jersey podcaster and you want more information
      about the NJ Podcasters Association, go to the NJPA blog:
      http://njpodcasters.blogspot.com There you can keep up to date on
      all the happenings, events, goings-on, etc., of the NJ Podcasters
      Assn. To join, just sign up for the Yahoo! Groups mailing list using
      the link on the right hand side of the page.

      Thanks for everyone's time and patience.

      Sincerely,

      Chris Cavallari
      NJ Podcasters Association
      The Martini Shot: Indie Filmmaking Podcast