[harold.johnson@gmail.com: Fwd: [podcasters] [taco@emayhem.com: Re: Out of bandwidth - libsyn.org]]

  • andrew clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Sent to wrong address, also...

      ----- Forwarded message from Harold Johnson <harold.johnson@...> -----

      From: Harold Johnson <harold.johnson@...>
      To: mail@...
      Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 22:32:26 -0800
      Subject: Fwd: [podcasters] [taco@...: Re: Out of bandwidth - libsyn.org]

      Do want a guinea pig? I'm your huckleberry...I'm unemployed and I
      need a place to feed my podcasts, so let me know if you need a beta
      tester. :)

      Harold J. Johnson
      http://SomethingthatHappened.com

      From: tacomancini <taco@...>
      To: podcasters-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 19:53:07 -0000
      Subject: Re: Out of bandwidth - libsyn.org

      Hi guys,
      I do the emayhem radio podcast and am part of libsyn.com, and at this
      point I've been
      beta testing the thing with http://emayhem.libsyn.com . We are aiming
      to be ready for
      action by friday..but all you guys have caught us a little early. We
      are working the bugs
      out of the system right now... We do plan on keeping to this pricing
      model. I've been
      testing the interface, so far so good... Your interest gets us very
      excited and we are
      working passionately to get this puppy ready.
      thanks

      dave mansueto
      http://www.emayhem.com
      http://emayhem.libsyn.com