Correct Forum For Platform Feature Rqst-Confirmation Rqstd

  • goldend329
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      With podcasting being a place where developers and end-users party
      together, with someone having a feature request which I have no
      alliances which client it would be built into (ideally all), is this
      the correct forum for that request? If not, where is?

      Note, I am more on the end-user side of the house, and my request
      deals with specific functions when incorporating the show notes to
      downloads on PDA's or cell phone so my feature request might revolve
      around not really understanding how opml works.

      Warm regards and please let me know if this is the correct forum for
      such a request or the correct individual to send the request to so it
      is vetted to ensure it makes sense prior to posting.

      Dave