The Djd Invasion Podcasts Have Launched

  • Daredevil
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 9:33 AM
      Hi All!
      You can now take The Djd Invasion wherever you want..To the beach..To the
      gym..To the park..Or just to your hard drive for your listening pleasure!
      I am here to invite all of you to subscribe to my podcast. It's the
      two-hour Djd Invasion show I did on ACB Radio Interactive on Sunday. This is
      also my first of many exciting podcasts to come. The
      audio quality will be better in future shows, but feel free to subscribe and
      to leave comments in my log. The blog can be found at
      http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/blog
      and the url to put into your podcast clients is
      http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDjdInvasion
      Once you subscribe, you'll never miss another Djd Invasion show again!
      Enjoy and take care from Djd

      ****
      If you're looking for an internet radio show where all types of music is played, from new songs to the classics of the past from America and around the world, check out the home of The Djd Invasion. The Djd Invasion is an interFor an internet radio show that will bring you all types of music from the past to the present, from the USA and around the world, visit the home of The Djd Invasion at
      http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com