Re: [podcasters] Fw: Listen to ACB Radio Main Stream anytime anywhere!!!

  • Shelly
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 1:18 AM
      Great news! ACB Radio has been doing for years what podcasters are
      only now starting to do, serving a community of interest, with a wide
      array of voices. I think we can learn a lot from the network of
      programmers whose shows are varied and cater to a specific, but
      enthusiastic audience. Besides, it's fun to hear blind guys talk about
      using skill saws!

      I pointed out on my show this week (shameless plug) wht blind people
      need to enjoy podcasting is not so much the kindness of helpful
      sighted podcasters, but the tools to make their own damn radio. Oh
      yeah, and some accessible MP3 players would be nice.

      I'm glad to hear ACB Radio isn't waiting around for any of that to happen.

      -shelly Brisbin
      Shelly's Podcast
      <http://shellyspodcast.blogspot.com>