Pod-Conference Free

  • Dennis Humphrey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Free to any Podcaster. Podcast Innovations
      is offering its conference center for use
      by the podcasting community. It is pc based at
      this time. We are developing a schedule of live events
      currently and seek podcasters, software companies,teachings
      sessions,Podcasting Conferences,and meep-up groups to get involved in
      Pod-Conferencing.
      If interested go to PodcastInnovations.com or email me
      at podcastinnovations@....
      Thanks
      Dennis