New Podcast

  • Dennis Humphrey
    Message 1 of 15 , May 1, 2005
      Podcast Innovations has posted it frist
      podcast at http://www.podcastinnovations.com
    • Peter Ker
      Message 2 of 15 , May 1, 2005
        Nia:wen Evo, Dats whut I wuz tinkin ;-) seemed to be a
        bit silly to keep mentioning a new Podcast.

        Skennen

        http://www.geocities.com/bearclanmohawk
        http://www.cafepress.com/ohkwari

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Peter Ker
        Message 3 of 15 , May 1, 2005
          Kwe sewakwekon, Hello all, Actually I AGREE 100% with
          the folks saying not to announce each new Podcast here
          hence my query in case I was mistaken about it being
          annoying ;-) Only useful thing I'd guess would be an
          ENTIRELY new Podcast, mention it once then not again
          ;-)

          Skennen Peace.

          Message 4 of 15 , May 1, 2005
            Kwe Harold, I agree with Nicole too, as I said I
            posted the question in case I was wrong about it being
            annoying instead of informative, I think I even
            mention in the msg about it being a moot point to post
            for folks who subscribe the the RSS as they'd get it
            automatically upon next use of their iPodder etc
            software or words to dat effect ;-)

            Skennen Peace.