Re: Openpodcast + Localization = KOURadio?

  • Ryan Ozawa
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2005
      --- "Harold J. Johnson" <harold.johnson@g...> wrote:
      > I love this idea. I'm sure we'll begin seeing local directories
      > of websites dedicated to certain regions (such as LAblogs.com for
      > blogs); it's just a matter of time before someone comes along and
      > builds them.

      That was exactly the model that came to mind -- specifically, the
      Metroblogging network and its regional nodes. Say, a
      seattle.townpodcast.com, atlanta.townpodcast.com, nyc.townpodcast.com...

      As for "just a matter of time," a few minutes at a domain registry
      finds that pretty much every good variation on "local" and "podcast"
      (or just "casting") has already been snapped up... so clearly I'm
      behind the times!

      --
      Ryan
      HawaiiUP - Podcasting in paradise.
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2005
        Get it going, Ryan! I see a Peter Kay owns that domain; any relation?

        Harold J. Johnson
        SomethingthatHappened.com