Re: [podcasters] Re: Infinity Jumps All The Way In

  • Pab Sungenis
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 30, 2005
      > the possibilities for podcasters to really use this to promote their
      > "real" shows. (i.e. Produce a short podcast in which you'll be able
      > to mention your own website/podcast URL for listeners to further explore.)

      Neat idea. I had thought about doing a "moment of weirdness" podcast,
      with a different novelty song each day. I may turn that idea around into a
      concept advertising the full-length Pab Sungenis Project (check my website
      for local listings and podcast) whille still providing some entertainment
      value and a chance to get it aired.