New Show: http://typicalpcuser.com

  • vmc1010sax
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
      Are you tired of having to take care of your friends and families PC
      and be their own personal IT department. If so send them to my new
      Blog and Podcast Typical PC User

      "Typical PC User" is a place where the typical PC user can come to
      share problems, ideas, and hopefully get answers, through the use of
      audio and video tutorials. Computer advise for the rest of us.

      Check it out.
    • Peter Ker
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        I'd rather have them buy a Mac and let the problems
        disappear for the most part(not entirely idiot proof
        of course)

        Skennen Peace.

        http://www.geocities.com/bearclanmohawk
        http://www.cafepress.com/ohkwari