ESL/EFL podcast & fusion podcasts

  • Graham Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hi everyone

      I'd like to introduce myself - Graham, from the UK but based in Barcelona, Spain

      I'm just an interested listener (a pod catcher?) at the moment, but
      have some ideas for an Educational podcast related to English as a
      Second/Foreign Language, but don't want to do this on my own. I'd love
      to find someone who'd maybe be interested in doing something to email
      me off list.

      The other thing I'd love to see is a fusion pod cast. Imagine Dawn &
      Drew sharing a podcast with the Word Nerds? Or...The Daily Dragon
      code? It might be fun...

      Any takers...?

      Graham

      http://blogefl.blogspot.com