Infinity head on NPR about KYOURadio.

  • James W. Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      Today's 'Talk of the Nation' on NPR had a ten minute segment on
      Infinity and KYONRadio today.

      They featured clips from what I think was called 'Agricast', and one
      from a soon-to-be-married couple discussing whether to get the caterer
      arranged first or the venue.

      The Infinity head was there, and took three calls. He also said that
      KYouRadio.com had already received 100 submissions. He had not heard
      any yet, but had heard from others there that some of them were very
      good.