Audio Promo Exchange

  • David Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      I think I heard on a recent podcast (maybe it was DSC?), about a web
      site where you can go and trade audio promos with other podcasters.

      Does anyone know where this site is located? I'm trying to get some
      promo's out to drive more traffic...

      --
      David Johnson
      http://www.edave.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        David,

        You were right. Check out here...
        http://www.radiodaddy.com/

        It was listed on Adam's show notes..
        http://live.curry.com/outlines/DSC-2004-11-22.html

        BTW, if anyone has some skills and can help me make one I would be more
        than grateful

        Greg

        --
        http://beercasting.com
        Served Fresh and Frost (Almost) Every Single Damned Day!

        Start Your Own Beercast Today!

        Check out The re:chaj Show:
        http://beercasting.com/shows/reChaj