Re: [podcasters] Re: Out of bandwidth

  • Jason Evangelho
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 29, 2004
      Harold;
      I'd be interested to hear your experience with it. I can't seem to
      find any guidelines re: bandwidth, file size, etc....

      This could be a great opportunity for many..
      jason

      On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 23:45:02 -0000, Harold J. Johnson
      <harold.johnson@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Greg. Yes, I was considering taking them up on their offer. I
      > wonder how reliable their hosting is? Well, I suppose I'll find out.
      >
      > Harold
      >
      > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Narain <greg@f...> wrote:
      > > Harold,
      > >
      > > I heard today about the Creative Commons Publisher program (find out
      > > more at http://creativecommons.org/audio/publish-internetarchive).
      > > Essentially, they provide free hosting for non-commercial content.
      > >
      > > Hope that helps some,
      > > Greg
      > >
      > > ------------
      > > Beercasting.com - Served Fresh and Frost (Almost) Every Single
      > Damned Day!
      > > Start Your Own Beercast Today!
      > >
      > > http://beercasting.com
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Jason Evangelho
      Insomnia Radio: Powered by iPodio
      http://hardcoreinsomniaradio.blogspot.com
      RSS Feed:
      http://webpages.charter.net/jevangelho01/IR.xml
      IndieFeed Podcast
      http://www.indiefeed.com
      AIM: hardcoreinsomnia
      Skype: hardcoreinsomnia
      MSN: jason_evangelho@...

      "The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too
      strong to be broken."
      ~Samuel Johnson
    • Harold Johnson
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 29, 2004
        Hi TD,

        I remember you previous post regarding Cyberwurx. Thanks for
        reminding me about it, but I'm afraid it's way out of my league at the
        moment. Maybe once the advertisers come knockin' I'll be able to pay
        more for bandwidth. Unfortunately, I'm currently unemployed and have
        been using 1&1 Internet's free webhosting offer up til now.

        Harold

        On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 00:37:33 -0000, TDavid <tdavid@...> wrote:

        > Hi Harold,
        >
        > Don't know what your budget is like, but Cyberwurx.com has special
        > hosting plans specifically for podcasters. It's just file hosting,
        > FTP and stats. Here's the plans I'm aware of that aren't even
        > advertised on their website:
        >
        > 100GB = $50/month (50 cents a gig)
        > 200GB = $80/month (40 cents a gig)
        > 300GB = $90/month (30 cents a gig)
        > over 300GB -- ask them for special deal (sold as MBPS at that point)
        >
        > If interested, just email sales at cyberwurx.com and tell them that
        > I, TDavid, sent you and they'll get you hooked up.
        >
        > We're using them for webmastercookbook.com and are very satisfied
        > with speed, relibility, etc. We also have multiple managed dedicated
        > servers, but for our new podcasting venture I wanted to segregate
        > the bandwith so I could keep a close eye on it and also so it
        > wouldn't impact the rest of the website. Podcasting-specific plans
        > like the one offered by Cyberwurx are great for that.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > TD
        >
        > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Harold J. Johnson"
        >

        > <harold.johnson@g...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Okay, I'm doomed. I'm out of bandwidth, and now I have to find a
        > new
        > > host. It wasn't even that much bandwidth; I keep my file sizes
        > down
        > > to about 5 megs and my bandwidth allocation has been 5,000
        > megs/mo.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        >

        > Get unlimited calls to
        >
        > U.S./Canada

      • Harold Johnson
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 29, 2004
          Thanks, Todd. I'm checking it. Has anyone looked into DeluXe Host?
          There seems to be a major hurdle with that service, which offers 300GB
          of free bandwidth. The hurdle: no "hot links". Does anyone know what
          that means? I'm guessing--purely guessing--that this means no links
          pointing to your podcast. Which, of course, would defeat our
          purposes.

          I've submitted an app to DeluXe to go with my domain
          audiocasting.info, and I'm going to set up the site to test its
          limitations. I'll let you all know how it goes.

          Harold

        • akb@demandmedia.net
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 30, 2004
            You might consider using Coral, an academic testbed Content Delivery
            Network (CDN). Just add nyud.net:8090 to your url and your content gets
            delivered by a network of a few hundred machines on fat pipes, for *free*.
            For example:

            http://foo.com/bar.mp3

            becomes

            http://foo.com.nyud.net:8090/bar.mp3

            I believe openpodcast.org uses them. Its currently in beta and there's a
            50MB file size limit, but people have reported good results. For more
            info:

            http://www.scs.cs.nyu.edu/coral/

            alan

            http://demandmedia.net/
            Collaborative Video Blog
          • Harold Johnson
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 30, 2004
              Yes, I heard your recent podcast accounting your bandwidth challenges.
              From MP3 to torrents back to MP3--it all seems so time-consuming, but
              that's the day and age we live in: "The Early Days of Podcasting, in
              Which a Few Lucky Souls Get To Work Out the Kinks". I hope history
              will credit us more fairly than our dear friend Tesla...at least an
              archive of our podcasts would prove that we were there before Clear
              Channel or Sirius took over podcasting!

              Okay, back to the topic. I tried CCPublisher yesterday. On my first
              attempt at uploading a file, the transfer seemed to hang. It appeared
              to begin uploading (the transfer bar indicated this), so I left the
              app alone for a few hours. When I returned, the transfer was still
              incomplete, so I quit the app.

              I'm going to try again today, and I'll let you all know the results.

              Harold

              On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:09:00 -0800, Jason Evangelho
              <jasonevangelho@...> wrote:
              > Damn Harold, that is disappointing. I'm sure you're not alone. As you
              > know, I've switched to mp3 from torrents, but only because of a small
              > free miracle.
              >
              > If your show is popular enough, which it sounds like it is, you may go
              > the BitTorrent route...I know you're somewhat opposed to it, but Curry
              > and Winer are working out the kinks. . .
              >
              > Something to ponder. Good luck to you.
              >
              > Jason
              >

              > On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:39:02 -0000, Harold J. Johnson
              > <harold.johnson@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Okay, I'm doomed. I'm out of bandwidth, and now I have to find a new
              > > host. It wasn't even that much bandwidth; I keep my file sizes down
              > > to about 5 megs and my bandwidth allocation has been 5,000 megs/mo.
              > > As of today, I'm at about 15,000 megs or so. Some of it I've
              > > offloaded to another host, but that limit will probably be exceeded
              > > today, so I don't want to go with that any longer. What to do?
              > >
              > > Harold
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              > >

              > > Get unlimited calls to
              > >
              > > U.S./Canada

              > Jason Evangelho
              > Insomnia Radio: Powered by iPodio
              > http://hardcoreinsomniaradio.blogspot.com
              > RSS Feed:
              > http://webpages.charter.net/jevangelho01/IR.xml
              > IndieFeed Podcast
              > http://www.indiefeed.com
              > AIM: hardcoreinsomnia
              > Skype: hardcoreinsomnia
              > MSN: jason_evangelho@...
              >
              > "The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too
              > strong to be broken."
              > ~Samuel Johnson
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • mglehman
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 30, 2004
                I do so love being an early adopter ;)

                I too tried CCPublisher with the same results.
                I then tried the web interface and was able to upload a file
                successfully.

                -- Michael Lehman
                -- www.softwareland.org

                --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Harold Johnson
                <harold.johnson@g...> wrote:
                > Yes, I heard your recent podcast accounting your bandwidth
                challenges.
                > From MP3 to torrents back to MP3--it all seems so time-consuming,
                but
                > that's the day and age we live in: "The Early Days of Podcasting,
                in
                > Which a Few Lucky Souls Get To Work Out the Kinks". I hope history
                > will credit us more fairly than our dear friend Tesla...at least an
                > archive of our podcasts would prove that we were there before Clear
                > Channel or Sirius took over podcasting!
                >
                > Okay, back to the topic. I tried CCPublisher yesterday. On my
                first
                > attempt at uploading a file, the transfer seemed to hang. It
                appeared
                > to begin uploading (the transfer bar indicated this), so I left the
                > app alone for a few hours. When I returned, the transfer was still
                > incomplete, so I quit the app.
                >
                > I'm going to try again today, and I'll let you all know the
                results.

                > Harold
                >
                > On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:09:00 -0800, Jason Evangelho
                > <jasonevangelho@g...> wrote:
                > > Damn Harold, that is disappointing. I'm sure you're not alone.
                As you
                > > know, I've switched to mp3 from torrents, but only because of a
                small
                > > free miracle.
                > >
                > > If your show is popular enough, which it sounds like it is, you
                may go
                > > the BitTorrent route...I know you're somewhat opposed to it,
                but Curry
                > > and Winer are working out the kinks. . .
                > >
                > > Something to ponder. Good luck to you.
                > >
                > > Jason
                > >

                > > On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:39:02 -0000, Harold J. Johnson
                > > <harold.johnson@g...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Okay, I'm doomed. I'm out of bandwidth, and now I have to
                find a new
                > > > host. It wasn't even that much bandwidth; I keep my file
                sizes down
                > > > to about 5 megs and my bandwidth allocation has been 5,000
                megs/mo.
                > > > As of today, I'm at about 15,000 megs or so. Some of it I've
                > > > offloaded to another host, but that limit will probably be
                exceeded
                > > > today, so I don't want to go with that any longer. What to
                do?

                > > > Harold
                > > >

                > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                > > >

                > > > Get unlimited calls to
                > > >
                > > > U.S./Canada

                Service.

                > > --
                > > Jason Evangelho
                > > Insomnia Radio: Powered by iPodio
                > > http://hardcoreinsomniaradio.blogspot.com
                > > RSS Feed:
                > > http://webpages.charter.net/jevangelho01/IR.xml
                > > IndieFeed Podcast
                > > http://www.indiefeed.com
                > > AIM: hardcoreinsomnia
                > > Skype: hardcoreinsomnia
                > > MSN: jason_evangelho@m...
                > >
                > > "The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too
                > > strong to be broken."
                > > ~Samuel Johnson
                > >

                > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Service.
              • Harold Johnson
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 30, 2004
                  Yes, I noticed yours there yesterday, Michael. Yours was right there
                  at the top of the Open Source Audio page.

                  Harold

                  On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:24:07 -0000, mglehman <ipodder@...> wrote:

                  > I do so love being an early adopter ;)
                  >
                  > I too tried CCPublisher with the same results.
                  > I then tried the web interface and was able to upload a file
                  > successfully.
                  >
                  > -- Michael Lehman
                  > -- www.softwareland.org
                  >

                  > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Harold Johnson
                  >

                  > <harold.johnson@g...> wrote:
                  > > Yes, I heard your recent podcast accounting your bandwidth
                  > challenges.
                  > > From MP3 to torrents back to MP3--it all seems so time-consuming,
                  > but
                  > > that's the day and age we live in: "The Early Days of Podcasting,
                  > in
                  > > Which a Few Lucky Souls Get To Work Out the Kinks". I hope history
                  > > will credit us more fairly than our dear friend Tesla...at least an
                  > > archive of our podcasts would prove that we were there before Clear
                  > > Channel or Sirius took over podcasting!
                  > >
                  > > Okay, back to the topic. I tried CCPublisher yesterday. On my
                  > first
                  > > attempt at uploading a file, the transfer seemed to hang. It
                  > appeared
                  > > to begin uploading (the transfer bar indicated this), so I left the
                  > > app alone for a few hours. When I returned, the transfer was still
                  > > incomplete, so I quit the app.
                  > >
                  > > I'm going to try again today, and I'll let you all know the
                  > results.
                  > >
                  > > Harold
                  > >
                  > > On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:09:00 -0800, Jason Evangelho
                  > > <jasonevangelho@g...> wrote:
                  > > > Damn Harold, that is disappointing. I'm sure you're not alone.
                  > As you
                  > > > know, I've switched to mp3 from torrents, but only because of a
                  > small
                  > > > free miracle.
                  > > >
                  > > > If your show is popular enough, which it sounds like it is, you
                  > may go
                  > > > the BitTorrent route...I know you're somewhat opposed to it,
                  > but Curry
                  > > > and Winer are working out the kinks. . .
                  > > >
                  > > > Something to ponder. Good luck to you.
                  > > >
                  > > > Jason

                  > find a new
                  > sizes down
                  > megs/mo.
                  > exceeded
                  > do?

                  > Service.
                  > > >

                  > > > --
                  > > > Jason Evangelho
                  > > > Insomnia Radio: Powered by iPodio
                  > > > http://hardcoreinsomniaradio.blogspot.com
                  > > > RSS Feed:
                  > > > http://webpages.charter.net/jevangelho01/IR.xml
                  > > > IndieFeed Podcast
                  > > > http://www.indiefeed.com
                  > > > AIM: hardcoreinsomnia
                  > > > Skype: hardcoreinsomnia
                  > > > MSN: jason_evangelho@m...
                  >

                  > > > "The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too
                  > > > strong to be broken."
                  > > > ~Samuel Johnson
                  > > >

                  > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  > Service.
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                • Peter Forret
                  Message 8 of 20 , Dec 1, 2004
                    I came across http://www.libsyn.org/
                    "We don't want you to be penalized if your show gets popular. That is
                    why we do not charge for bandwidth usage, or for hosting a static
                    amount of web storage. Instead, our price model is based on how much
                    space you need a month."

                    They have a 'Podcast Basic': $5/month for 100MB per month.
                    They are hosted at ev1servers.net (which is not bad), but there are
                    apparemtly no customers yet.
                    (domain was registered on 25-Oct-2004 - they've only just started)

                    Peter

                    <harold.johnson@g...> wrote:

                    > Okay, I'm doomed. I'm out of bandwidth, and now I have to find a
                    new
                    > host. It wasn't even that much bandwidth; I keep my file sizes down
                    > to about 5 megs and my bandwidth allocation has been 5,000 megs/mo.
                    > As of today, I'm at about 15,000 megs or so. Some of it I've
                    > offloaded to another host, but that limit will probably be exceeded
                    > today, so I don't want to go with that any longer. What to do?
                    >
                    > Harold
                  • Nathan R. Yergler
                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 1, 2004
                      Thanks for giving ccPublisher a try; I actually released a new version
                      this morning which fixes a bug that sounds similar to what you
                      described here. You can find downloads at
                      http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/software/publisher. Let me know if
                      you still have problems and I'll be happy to work on tracking down the
                      bug. Thanks again for giving it a try.

                      Nathan

                      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "mglehman" <ipodder@m...> wrote:

                      > I do so love being an early adopter ;)
                      >
                      > I too tried CCPublisher with the same results.
                      > I then tried the web interface and was able to upload a file
                      > successfully.
                      >
                      > -- Michael Lehman
                      > -- www.softwareland.org
                      >

                      > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Harold Johnson
                      > <harold.johnson@g...> wrote:
                      > > Yes, I heard your recent podcast accounting your bandwidth
                      > challenges.
                      > > From MP3 to torrents back to MP3--it all seems so time-consuming,
                      > but
                      > > that's the day and age we live in: "The Early Days of Podcasting,
                      > in
                      > > Which a Few Lucky Souls Get To Work Out the Kinks". I hope history
                      > > will credit us more fairly than our dear friend Tesla...at least an
                      > > archive of our podcasts would prove that we were there before Clear
                      > > Channel or Sirius took over podcasting!
                      > >
                      > > Okay, back to the topic. I tried CCPublisher yesterday. On my
                      > first
                      > > attempt at uploading a file, the transfer seemed to hang. It
                      > appeared
                      > > to begin uploading (the transfer bar indicated this), so I left the
                      > > app alone for a few hours. When I returned, the transfer was still
                      > > incomplete, so I quit the app.
                      > >
                      > > I'm going to try again today, and I'll let you all know the
                      > results.
                      > >
                      > > Harold
                      > >
                      > > On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:09:00 -0800, Jason Evangelho
                      > > <jasonevangelho@g...> wrote:
                      > > > Damn Harold, that is disappointing. I'm sure you're not alone.
                      > As you
                      > > > know, I've switched to mp3 from torrents, but only because of a
                      > small
                      > > > free miracle.
                      > > >
                      > > > If your show is popular enough, which it sounds like it is, you
                      > may go
                      > > > the BitTorrent route...I know you're somewhat opposed to it,
                      > but Curry
                      > > > and Winer are working out the kinks. . .
                      > > >
                      > > > Something to ponder. Good luck to you.
                      > > >
                      > > > Jason

                      > find a new
                      > sizes down
                      > megs/mo.
                      > exceeded
                      > do?

                      > Service.
                      > > >

                      > > > --
                      > > > Jason Evangelho
                      > > > Insomnia Radio: Powered by iPodio
                      > > > http://hardcoreinsomniaradio.blogspot.com
                      > > > RSS Feed:
                      > > > http://webpages.charter.net/jevangelho01/IR.xml
                      > > > IndieFeed Podcast
                      > > > http://www.indiefeed.com
                      > > > AIM: hardcoreinsomnia
                      > > > Skype: hardcoreinsomnia
                      > > > MSN: jason_evangelho@m...
                      > > >
                      > > > "The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too
                      > > > strong to be broken."
                      > > > ~Samuel Johnson
                      > > >

                      > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      > Service.
                    • Jason Evangelho
                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 1, 2004
                        That's some unbelievable pricing. Sounds like a great business model
                        to me. Everyone should jump to this pretty soon...

                        On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 19:28:43 -0000, Peter Forret <yahoo@...> wrote:

                        > I came across http://www.libsyn.org/
                        > "We don't want you to be penalized if your show gets popular. That is
                        > why we do not charge for bandwidth usage, or for hosting a static
                        > amount of web storage. Instead, our price model is based on how much
                        > space you need a month."
                        >
                        > They have a 'Podcast Basic': $5/month for 100MB per month.
                        > They are hosted at ev1servers.net (which is not bad), but there are
                        > apparemtly no customers yet.
                        > (domain was registered on 25-Oct-2004 - they've only just started)
                        >
                        > Peter
                        >
                        > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Harold J. Johnson"
                        > <harold.johnson@g...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Okay, I'm doomed. I'm out of bandwidth, and now I have to find a
                        > new
                        > > host. It wasn't even that much bandwidth; I keep my file sizes down
                        > > to about 5 megs and my bandwidth allocation has been 5,000 megs/mo.
                        > > As of today, I'm at about 15,000 megs or so. Some of it I've
                        > > offloaded to another host, but that limit will probably be exceeded
                        > > today, so I don't want to go with that any longer. What to do?
                        > >
                        > > Harold
                        >

                        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        Jason Evangelho
                        Insomnia Radio: Powered by iPodio
                        http://hardcoreinsomniaradio.blogspot.com
                        RSS Feed:
                        http://webpages.charter.net/jevangelho01/IR.xml
                        IndieFeed Podcast
                        http://www.indiefeed.com
                        AIM: hardcoreinsomnia
                        Skype: hardcoreinsomnia
                        MSN: jason_evangelho@...

                        "The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too
                        strong to be broken."
                        ~Samuel Johnson
                      • Russell S. Holliman
                        Message 11 of 20 , Dec 1, 2004
                          Not bad... I have several sites hosted through ev1servers and they
                          have some pretty good deals as well (check out their "virtual
                          servers"). They will host your domain, give you 50 email addresses,
                          100mb storage, and unlimited bandwidth for $10 a month. I pay $30 a
                          month for all of that but with 300mb. And ev1 has a great pipe. Not
                          sure about libsyn's pipe...

                          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Forret" <yahoo@f...> wrote:

                          > I came across http://www.libsyn.org/
                          > "We don't want you to be penalized if your show gets popular. That is
                          > why we do not charge for bandwidth usage, or for hosting a static
                          > amount of web storage. Instead, our price model is based on how much
                          > space you need a month."
                          >
                          > They have a 'Podcast Basic': $5/month for 100MB per month.
                          > They are hosted at ev1servers.net (which is not bad), but there are
                          > apparemtly no customers yet.
                          > (domain was registered on 25-Oct-2004 - they've only just started)
                          >
                          > Peter
                          >
                          > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Harold J. Johnson"
                          > <harold.johnson@g...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Okay, I'm doomed. I'm out of bandwidth, and now I have to find a
                          > new
                          > > host. It wasn't even that much bandwidth; I keep my file sizes down
                          > > to about 5 megs and my bandwidth allocation has been 5,000 megs/mo.
                          > > As of today, I'm at about 15,000 megs or so. Some of it I've
                          > > offloaded to another host, but that limit will probably be exceeded
                          > > today, so I don't want to go with that any longer. What to do?
                          > >
                          > > Harold
                        • David Johnson
                          Message 12 of 20 , Dec 1, 2004
                            I just signed up with Bluehost and find them to be very reasonable. I
                            did a fair amount of research before signing up and they are very
                            competetive. They offer 2GB of storage and 75GB/month of traffic for
                            as little as $7/month (with a 2 year contract).

                            They also pay very generously for referals ($65 per), so if you decide
                            to go with them, please use this link:
                            http://www.bluehost.com/track/djohnson68/text1 (I know, shameless
                            plug, but I have to support my web site somehow...:)

                            On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 19:46:22 -0000, Nathan R. Yergler
                            <nathan@...> wrote:

                            > Thanks for giving ccPublisher a try; I actually released a new version
                            > this morning which fixes a bug that sounds similar to what you
                            > described here. You can find downloads at
                            > http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/software/publisher. Let me know if
                            > you still have problems and I'll be happy to work on tracking down the
                            > bug. Thanks again for giving it a try.
                            >
                            > Nathan
                            >

                            > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "mglehman" <ipodder@m...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > I do so love being an early adopter ;)
                            > >
                            > > I too tried CCPublisher with the same results.
                            > > I then tried the web interface and was able to upload a file
                            > > successfully.
                            > >
                            > > -- Michael Lehman
                            > > -- www.softwareland.org
                            > >

                            > > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Harold Johnson
                            > > <harold.johnson@g...> wrote:
                            > > > Yes, I heard your recent podcast accounting your bandwidth
                            > > challenges.
                            > > > From MP3 to torrents back to MP3--it all seems so time-consuming,
                            > > but
                            > > > that's the day and age we live in: "The Early Days of Podcasting,
                            > > in
                            > > > Which a Few Lucky Souls Get To Work Out the Kinks". I hope history
                            > > > will credit us more fairly than our dear friend Tesla...at least an
                            > > > archive of our podcasts would prove that we were there before Clear
                            > > > Channel or Sirius took over podcasting!
                            > > >
                            > > > Okay, back to the topic. I tried CCPublisher yesterday. On my
                            > > first
                            > > > attempt at uploading a file, the transfer seemed to hang. It
                            > > appeared
                            > > > to begin uploading (the transfer bar indicated this), so I left the
                            > > > app alone for a few hours. When I returned, the transfer was still
                            > > > incomplete, so I quit the app.
                            > > >
                            > > > I'm going to try again today, and I'll let you all know the
                            > > results.
                            > > >
                            > > > Harold

                            > > As you
                            > > small

                            > > may go
                            > > but Curry

                            > > find a new
                            > > sizes down
                            > > megs/mo.
                            > > exceeded
                            > > do?

                            > > Service.

                            > > Service.

                            David Johnson
                            http://www.edave.org
                          • julien smith
                            Message 13 of 20 , Dec 1, 2004
                              i feel like i'm missing some fine print, but damn that sounds great.
                              i'm right at the point where i'm beginning to see a little difficulty
                              with bandwidth coming round the bend. do they seriously have zero
                              customers right now? i want a good review before i jump in.

                              julien