Podspanking (was: Statistics and Abusers)

  • Russell S. Holliman
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2004
      Yea... I got podspanked today. Actually, I first got spanked on the
      22nd, but had not looked for Techshorts until last night, when I found
      two "you are an abuser" messages on my Treo. Ouch.

      So far I have learned that a few people behind our firewall received
      the same message.

      Then it came across openpodcast.org. Guess someone took it a little
      more personally.

      Oh, well. Hope you get your bandwidth issues resolved soon.