New feature on audio.weblogs.com: Click-tracking

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2005
      A new feature this morning on audio.weblogs.com: click-tracking.

      http://www.podcatch.com/2005/04/13#a134

      Now, when a user clicks on a link to a podcast to listen to it, we add
      1 to a counter. The counter is displayed in a column to the right of
      the link to the MP3.

      So it's a way of measuring the popularity of an individual podcast.

      Dave
    • ThinkHammer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2005
        Poof! With a single useful innovation, Dave is in the podcast
        tracking business.
        Like I said before, there are lots of useful ways to rank podcasts.
        This looks like one of them. > http://Phil.Yanov.com