Podcasting Schwag

  • mglehman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2004
      I have created (just for fun, I MAKE NO PROFIT) a store on CafePress
      with a T-shirt and a mug that say I LOVE PODCASTING and a mug that
      plugs my personal Podcast (Podcasting from SoftwareLand).

      The URL is: http://www.cafepress.com/podcasting

      Please feel free to suggest and/or send me other images you'd like to
      have on products.

      REMEMBER - THIS IS JUST FOR FUN, I DO NOT GET ANY MONEY FROM ANYTHING-
      - EVERYTHING IS SOLD AT COST

      Sorry for the shouting but I wanted to be clear :D
    • Jim Kloss
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "mglehman" <ipodder@m...> wrote:

        > I have created (just for fun, I MAKE NO PROFIT) a store on
        CafePress
        > with a T-shirt and a mug that say I LOVE PODCASTING and a mug that
        > plugs my personal Podcast (Podcasting from SoftwareLand).
        >
        > The URL is: http://www.cafepress.com/podcasting
        >
        > Please feel free to suggest and/or send me other images you'd like
        > have on products.
        >
        > REMEMBER - THIS IS JUST FOR FUN, I DO NOT GET ANY MONEY FROM
        ANYTHING-
        > - EVERYTHING IS SOLD AT COST
        >
        > Sorry for the shouting but I wanted to be clear :D

        Buford P. Jones was wondering if you heard his blogcast
        http://www.wholewheatradio.org/jbb/comments.php?id=P225_0_1_0

        He's waiting for his cut... ;-)