New app for podcast show notes

  • Trevr Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20 6:34 AM

      Hello Podcasters,

      I’ve been working on a brand new podcast player app for the past 5 months and it just went live in the App Store.   This app is different than the other podcast players as it shows synchronized show notes while you listen.  I’ve personally enhanced 100’s of podcast episodes and believe this is the future of how we will listen to podcasts.  Would love to have you try it and get your feedback.

      Direct link to the app: http://bit.ly/enhancecast

      Link to our website: www.enhancecast.com

      I would love to have you add your podcast show notes to our platform.  Why should you add show notes to our platform you ask?  For starters give your listeners a better listening experience.    Once listeners start listening to enhanced episodes, they won’t want to go back to the old way.  It’s like going from analog to HD.   To see all the features and to start adding your very own show notes for free, please visit: http://enhancecast.com/for-podcasters.html    You can get a jump start and be one of the early adopters and get new listeners to your podcast from our platform.  I hope you take advantage of it and please let me know if you have any questions.

      Cheers.

      Trevr Smithlin

      EnhanceCast.com

    • Nobilis Reed
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20 6:44 AM
        This wouldn't work terribly well for my podcast, but I can see how it would be quite useful for others.

        Good luck to you.

        --
        Stories that don't stop at the bedroom door - or the castle gate - or the airlock.
        http://www.nobiliserotica.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 21 11:29 AM
          Trevr

          Wish you would have reached out, we could have passed you the api for Meta Marks that is implemented in PowerPress folks could have added these tags at the post level, and would not have had to go to the app and enter this data.  Not sure though how many people actually look at their phone after they start playing a show, maybe it will give them cause to..

          But in order to scale this you need a way of automatically putting in the meta data..

          Todd..

          On 5/20/2014 3:34 AM, 'Trevr Smith' Trevr@... [podcasters] wrote:

[...]

          Executive Producer
          Geek News Central