Voxmedia.org Wiki & Forum

  • Ryan Ozawa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 6:13 PM
      Aloha,

      The podcasting wiki I linked earlier is now part of a broader site
      I've built that'll focus on podcasting, blogging, and vlogging
      altogether. I humbly invite you to check it out. The wiki and a
      message forum are the main parts, and the _idea_ - though it may be
      silly - is to link all these ways individuals are expressing themselves.

      FWIW, I was really having a hard time coming up with a way to describe
      all three things - blogging, podcasting, vlogging. Is there a catchy
      catch-all term? (I know it ain't "disruptive technologies"!)

      Anyway, the forum's just a forum, but some folks prefer it to mailing
      lists. It's vBulletin, so it does all the forum things you love to
      hate, avatars, messaging, etc. The podcasting area is here:

      http://podcasting.voxmedia.org

      And the wiki, as I mentioned, is up in the hopes that people can add
      stuff they know about to make a broad and open resource.

      http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/Podcasting

      Think of Voxmedia.org as a new playground to storm and have fun with.
      <g> To some I hope a blank slate is irresistable!

      BTW, Jesse Thorn had suggested, "Why not write a press release?" And
      since I have a J degree going to waste I figured why not. If you want
      the long and dorky introduction, check it out here:

      http://www.voxmedia.org/files/voxmediarelease.pdf

      Have an excellent weekend, everyone!

      --
      Ryan