New to the group

  • James Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2013
      Hey guys,

      I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Ronnie and I'm a big fan of podcasts in general.  Have been for years.  Listen to them while I work.  My friend and I started our own a few years back and it ran for about a year, now after a brief hiatus we're back and recording new episodes.  It's called Something with Introverts. We're just getting started again so we're only a few episodes in.  Anyway, that's me.  Hope to hear from you soon!

      Ronnie Kelley