Re: [podcasters] Podcast or not a podcast?

  • Richard Amirault
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2013
      From: "Nobilis Reed"

      > The link is the TEENY TINY RSS symbol on the podcast episodes:

      Yes, thanks ... before I closed out the webpage I looked at it again .. and
      saw that icon. It sorta looks like the conventional RSS icon, but has a
      circle around it instead of a square and it's not orange colored .. it
      almost looks like a "speaker" or "sound" icon. That's why I missed it the
      first time .. also, I missed it because they have a RSS link on the header
      of the webpage so I figured that's what I should subscribe to.

      I was going to post my finding before anyone commented on my post .. but you
      beat me to it :-)

      HOWEVER they post a RSS feed on the webpage has pretty much everything else
      about those episodes. In fact that feed has MUCH more information on each
      episode (than the 'real' feed) So why two feeds? Why not include the mp3 in
      both?

      Also, I sent a message to them complaining about the lack of mp3 in the RSS
      feed ... with no reply.

      Richard Amirault
      Boston, MA, USA
      http://n1jdu.org