Re: [podcasters] Headphone Recommendations?

  • Richard Amirault
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12 4:44 PM
      On 5/11/2013 2:13 PM, Douglas E. Welch wrote:
      > Headphone Recommendations?
      >
      > My headphones are quickly dying and I find myself needing a new pair for
      > both podcast and video production. Any recommendations on something good
      > but reasonably priced...say <$100? Thanks for any help you can offer!

      The Sennheiser HD 280 PRO are an *excellent* choice. They have
      outstanding isolation .. that means you won't hear outside noises and it
      means that, if you run your headphones loud they won't bleed into your
      mic ... and they sound pretty good as well.

      --
      Richard Amirault
      N1JDU
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13 7:00 AM
        I'll second the recommendation for the Sennheiser HD 280s. These really are serious studio headphones, and you won't get a flatter response curve or more clarity for anything close to that price.

        Have Fun,
        Steve Eley