Re: [podcasters] Headphone Recommendations?

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11 11:30 AM
      Doug, here are the ones I use:

      http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-V6-Monitor-Series-Headphones/dp/B00001WRSJ

      ---Dan

      On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Douglas E. Welch <douglas@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Headphone Recommendations?
      >
      > My headphones are quickly dying and I find myself needing a new pair for
      > both podcast and video production. Any recommendations on something good
      > but reasonably priced...say <$100? Thanks for any help you can offer!

      Best,

      ---Dan
      http://danhughes.net
      http://danhughesbooks.com
      http://treasuremanual.com
      http://slowpitchbook.com
      http://danhughesautographs.com
      http://thetreasurecorner.com
      http://thesoftballcorner.com
      http://radiofun.info

    • Douglas E. Welch
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11 11:53 AM
        Those look good. Thanks for the recommendation!

        On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Dan Hughes <danhughesmail@...>wrote:

        > Doug, here are the ones I use:
        >
        > http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-V6-Monitor-Series-Headphones/dp/B00001WRSJ
        >
        > ---Dan
        >

        > On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Douglas E. Welch <douglas@...
        > >wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Headphone Recommendations?
        > >
        > > My headphones are quickly dying and I find myself needing a new pair for
        > > both podcast and video production. Any recommendations on something good
        > > but reasonably priced...say <$100? Thanks for any help you can offer!

        > Best,
        >
        > ---Dan
        > http://danhughes.net
        > http://danhughesbooks.com
        > http://treasuremanual.com
        > http://slowpitchbook.com
        > http://danhughesautographs.com
        > http://thetreasurecorner.com
        > http://thesoftballcorner.com
        > http://radiofun.info

      • Richard Amirault
        Message 3 of 6 , May 12 4:44 PM
          On 5/11/2013 2:13 PM, Douglas E. Welch wrote:
          > Headphone Recommendations?
          >
          > My headphones are quickly dying and I find myself needing a new pair for
          > both podcast and video production. Any recommendations on something good
          > but reasonably priced...say <$100? Thanks for any help you can offer!

          The Sennheiser HD 280 PRO are an *excellent* choice. They have
          outstanding isolation .. that means you won't hear outside noises and it
          means that, if you run your headphones loud they won't bleed into your
          mic ... and they sound pretty good as well.

          --
          Richard Amirault
          N1JDU
          Message 4 of 6 , May 13 7:00 AM
            I'll second the recommendation for the Sennheiser HD 280s. These really are serious studio headphones, and you won't get a flatter response curve or more clarity for anything close to that price.

            Have Fun,
            Steve Eley