Re: [podcasters] Two mics, one computer?

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2013
      More a software than a hardware issue, as I recall. Wasn't able to use
      two sound devices in Audacity, could do in Adobe Audition, probably can in
      the latest Adobe software the name of which escapes me. (I have the last
      version of Audition before the name change.)

      One work-around that may or may not help, is something called "Virtual
      Audio Cable." http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm I tinkered
      with it for a while, long ago, but had no practical use for it. But it
      should allow you to route things around inside the PC. Offered as an
      idea, not an endorsement.

      It was 15 Mar 2013, when Nobilis Reed commented:

      Grizzly's Growls Podcasts: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>
      Blog: <http://blog.grizzlysgrowls.com>
      Twitter: <https://twitter.com/grizzlysgrowls>