Re: [podcasters] Logo Artwork

  • C. Hatton Humphrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      iTunes recently changed their logo standards.
      "iTunes prefers square .jpg images that are at least 1400 x 1400 pixels,
      which is different than what is specified for the standard RSS image tag.
      In order for a podcast to be eligible for an iTunes Store feature, the
      accompanying image must be at least 1400 x 1400 pixels."

      Until Later!
      C. Hatton Humphrey
      http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

      Every cloud does have a silver lining. Sometimes you just have to do some
      smelting to find it.