Logo Artwork

  • Jenee Darden
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2013
      Hi Everyone,
      I host a podcast called Mental Health and Wellness Radio for my job. The
      logo artwork for the show looks fine in my Libsyn dashboard. But it looks
      pixel-ly and distorted on iTunes. iTunes and Libsyn have been no help. The
      artwork fits the requirements. I don't know what to do. Has anyone else
      encountered this? Any suggestions?

      --
      Jenee Darden
      Freelance Journalist

    • C. Hatton Humphrey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
        iTunes recently changed their logo standards.
        "iTunes prefers square .jpg images that are at least 1400 x 1400 pixels,
        which is different than what is specified for the standard RSS image tag.
        In order for a podcast to be eligible for an iTunes Store feature, the
        accompanying image must be at least 1400 x 1400 pixels."

        Until Later!
        C. Hatton Humphrey
        http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

        Every cloud does have a silver lining. Sometimes you just have to do some
        smelting to find it.