Re: [podcasters] Recording Phone Interviews

  • Kevin Bachelder
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
      > thebroadcastbasement <chris@...> wrote:
      >
      > I'm looking for something that will record Skype calls while I use a USB
      > headset on my computer. I prefer a recorded file in stereo.
      >
      > Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way for me to record phone
      > interviews?
      >
      > Thank you!

      I've had good luck using Pamela (http://www.pamela.biz/en/) for the
      past year or so. I paid about $20 for the version I use.

      Good luck,

      Kevin

      -----

      My podcasts...

      Tuning In To Scifi TV (covering all genre TV shows)
      http://www.tuningintoscifitv.com

      Saturday B Movie Reel (covering Syfy channel & other B movies)
      http://www.saturdaybmoviereel.com

      Debriefing DragonCon (tips, tricks & info to help con attendees)
      http://www.debriefingdragoncon.com