Re: [podcasters] Recording Phone Interviews

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
      I have used Callburner with great success, though it's been a long while
      since my last interview. N.B., I found out about it from a podcast from
      Doug Kaye of The Conversations Network, a much more authoritative source
      than my humble self.

      It was 19 Feb 2013, when thebroadcastbasement commented:

      --

      Grizzly's Growls Podcasts: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>
      Blog: <http://blog.grizzlysgrowls.com>
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
        > thebroadcastbasement <chris@...> wrote:
        >
        > I'm looking for something that will record Skype calls while I use a USB
        > headset on my computer. I prefer a recorded file in stereo.
        >
        > Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way for me to record phone
        > interviews?
        >
        > Thank you!

        I've had good luck using Pamela (http://www.pamela.biz/en/) for the
        past year or so. I paid about $20 for the version I use.

        Good luck,

        Kevin

        -----

        My podcasts...

        Tuning In To Scifi TV (covering all genre TV shows)
        http://www.tuningintoscifitv.com

        Saturday B Movie Reel (covering Syfy channel & other B movies)
        http://www.saturdaybmoviereel.com

        Debriefing DragonCon (tips, tricks & info to help con attendees)
        http://www.debriefingdragoncon.com