Glad to be here

  • James at BetterPiano.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Hey everyone!

      My name is James Dering, and I recently started a podcast called The
      Better Piano Podcast, which is in the area of improvisation-based piano
      instruction (pop, jazz, etc.), and which can be found over at
      www.BetterPiano.com. I've recently finished Episode 007, but I still
      feel very new to many aspects of podcasting. I'm at a sort of pivotal
      point in my podcast, in that I spent the first several episodes mostly
      going over a free book that I had written, and now I'm moving more into
      topical episodes, where I'll talk about a different topic each time.
      It's exciting, but I'll confess it's a little nerve-wracking too, as I
      know I'll be trying to settle on issues about format, length, and so on,
      as I move forward.

      I am having a blast and have been honored by the way it has been
      received so far, but I know that I have much more to learn, too. I look
      forward to being a part of this community, learning a lot from you, and
      hopefully perhaps being able to contribute myself. I don't know and have
      never even met a fellow podcaster "in person," so this group should be
      an invaluable resource.

      Thanks for having me, and I look forward to being in the group!

      James Dering
      www.BetterPiano.com