Hello fellow podcasters and fans!

  • Charley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hello,
      I just found this yahoo group and figured I would join to learn more
      about podcasting and to promote my show.
      My show is the Random Variety Show (http://RandomVarietyShow.com
      <http://RandomVarietyShow.com> )It can be found in iTunes and Stitcher
      Radio.
      The Random Variety Show Podcast (The RVSP) is an eclectic collection of
      thoughts, ideas, ramblings, interviews, reviews, suggestions and satire
      generated deep within the vast caverns of the brain of the host and
      creator, Charley Miller. Each biweekly episode of The RVSP features
      discussions and ramblings and an interview conducted by the legendary
      Groucho Marx with a variety of guests from all reaches of life. Lastly
      we throw in a few non-sequitur bits that help keep the show together.
      Join us wonÕt you? You know you want to!

      There is no need to R¥S¥V¥P for the R¥V¥S¥P

      **Mr. Marx appears courtesy of the chaotic prattle and vibrations of Mr.
      MillerÕs larynx, and the marvelous wizardry of the Internet.