Turn your podcast into an app (FREE)

  • ylevite
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      Hi you lovely podcasters!

      My name is Yaron and I belong to a fresh new company called 3 Step Apps (www.3stepapps.com).

      What our system does is it let's podcasters turn their podcast into an iOS and Android app. You simply go to our website, fill in your details (basic info, rss feed etc.), upload an icon for your app and our system does the rest.

      Our podcasters can also monetize their efforts via in-app purchases.

      Our reason for forming this company was that there is a ton of amazing content out their in the podcastsphere, but for some reason the podcast concept never really took off. But - everyone loves apps! So we bring the coolness of apps and the quality of podcasts together.

      If you are interested in more info or to see sample apps, check out our website. We'll be happy to see you :)

      Cheers,

      Yaron
      3 Step Apps