Re: [podcasters] Call for more New Media Gear!

  • Douglas E. Welch
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013
      Thanks Dan! You are the first to reply, so I will probably use your info in
      next's week's post at http://welchwrite.com/newmedia.

      DW

    • Douglas E. Welch
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 28, 2013
        Dan,

        I posted your entry for the New Media Gear series on Careers in New Media
        today. Thanks for sharing your information!

        http://welchwrite.com/cip/2013/01/28/new-media-gear-009-dan-hughes-from-the-treasure-corner-and-others/

        Douglas

      • Dan Hughes
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2013