Re: [podcasters] Call for more New Media Gear!

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013
      Douglas, I've been podcasting for over four years. I do three shows:

      In the Treasure Corner - http://thetreasurecorner.com
      In the Softball Corner - http://thesoftballcorner.com
      In the Old-Time Radio Corner - http://radiofun.info

      My mic is absolutely fantastic: A Heil PR-40. I consider it the key to
      getting truly professional sound in a home studio.

      I also use a Mackie 402-VLZ3 audio mixer. More than adequate for me, since
      I use just one mic, no guests.

      I built a sound box for two bucks, which works great:

      http://danhughes.net/podcasting/micbox.htm

      Let me know if you use this!

      Thanks,

      Best,

      ---Dan
      http://danhughes.net
      http://danhughesbooks.com
      http://treasuremanual.com
      http://slowpitchbook.com
      http://danhughesautographs.com
      http://thetreasurecorner.com
      http://thesoftballcorner.com
      http://radiofun.info

      <http://radiofun.info>

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013
        Thanks Dan! You are the first to reply, so I will probably use your info in
        next's week's post at http://welchwrite.com/newmedia.

        DW

      • Douglas E. Welch
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2013
          Dan,

          I posted your entry for the New Media Gear series on Careers in New Media
          today. Thanks for sharing your information!

          http://welchwrite.com/cip/2013/01/28/new-media-gear-009-dan-hughes-from-the-treasure-corner-and-others/

          Douglas

        • Dan Hughes
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 28, 2013