From Scifi to collectibles- we go international!

  • Evo Terra
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Fellow 'casters:

      I know we've been bombarding you with new podcasts/show announcements
      recently. Wingin' It! is only four weeks old, and we only launched Slice
      of Sci Fi (http://sliceofscifi.com/podcast.xml) officially this week.

      For those of you who don't know, outside of being raging scifi geeks,
      Mike and I are really big into die-cast car collectibles. Die-cast
      collectibles are nothing new, but they are really taking off huge in
      China and India right now. In fact, we've been producing a weekly
      podcast/website
      (http://www.dragonpage.com/archives/yet_another_new_show.html) aimed
      specifically at that market for the past month.

      Today, a major sponsor came on board to allow us to focus on that new
      format-- full time. By the end of the month, we'll be packing up all of
      our studio equipment and relocating to just outside of Hong Kong to be
      closer to our suppliers and end-consumers. It's a huge shift for us!

      So where does this leave our new shows? At this point, we simply don't
      know. We're too excited by this news to spend much time thinking about
      The Dragon Page at this point in time. So be happy for us, and let us
      know what you think!

      Evo & Mike

      --
      Evo Terra

      The Dragon Page
      Sci-Fi/Fantasy talk for a new generation...
      http://dragonpage.com