Re: Custom Campaign Parameters for Podcast Episode Downloads?

  • Donald
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2012
      Calvin,

      You could put up an intermediate landing page that simply redirects to the MP3's URL. The intermediate landing page could do the job of tracking parameters appended to the referring URLS either with Google Analytics or with your own code.

      The people downloading won't know that they've been routed through an intermediate page.

      Good luck.

      Don