Re: [podcasters] Newsletter

  • Douglas E. Welch
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012
      I used to use Google Groups for everything but switched over to the free
      service of MailChimp for all my announcement only mailing lists. I still
      use Google Groups for discussion oriented groups but not as a traditional
      email list.

      Douglas

      On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Joe Fusco <jfusco@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I am looking at adding a newsletter feature to my podcast. At this point I
      > want to use a free service. Does anyone have experience using Google
      > Groups? Does anyone have any substantial arguments against Google Groups?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Joe

    • Calvin Powers
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2012
        I use mailchimp also and am very happy with it. It's free up to 2000 emails
        per month, as I recall.
        Calvin