Facebook Page for your Podcast

  • krabbykatie
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 16, 2012
      Hello, how many of you have facebook pages for your podcast?

      I have one and although it has increased listeners, there are many people on my page who don't listen (as the numbers don't line up).

      My page is www.facebook.com/krabbykatie

      I would love to check out some of your pages and maybe we could share each other with our fans.
    • Ken Kennedy Lloyd
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 16, 2012
        http://www.facebook.com/doublekradio

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 16, 2012
          http://www.facebook.com/FlyswatterShow
          --
          Laura Ross

          Flyswatter Show podcast and blog
          http://godlessradio.com/flyswatter
          Voicemail: (678) 368-4935
          email: flyswatter@...
          Podcast feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FlyswatterShow
          Blog feed: http://godlessradio.com/flyswatter/feed/

          On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Ken Kennedy Lloyd <kkliveradio@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > http://www.facebook.com/doublekradio
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Dennis F
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 16, 2012
            here mine we started out as a podcast then someone from ESPN Radio somehow found us, now we are on the air once a week on ESPN Radio Detroit 1090.

            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Sideline-show-dot-com/100613029998988?ref=ts&fref=ts

            --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Flyswatter <luara.mom@...> wrote:

            > http://www.facebook.com/FlyswatterShow
            > --
            > Laura Ross
            >
            > Flyswatter Show podcast and blog
            > http://godlessradio.com/flyswatter
            > Voicemail: (678) 368-4935
            > email: flyswatter@...
            > Podcast feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FlyswatterShow
            > Blog feed: http://godlessradio.com/flyswatter/feed/
            >

            > On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Ken Kennedy Lloyd <kkliveradio@...>wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > http://www.facebook.com/doublekradio
            > >
            > > ________________________________

          • C. Hatton Humphrey
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 16, 2012
              Mine is http://www.facebook.com/EastCoastConservative

              I also have my twitter feed post directly to that page since I tweet the
              articles that we might discuss on the next show.

              Until Later!
              C. Hatton Humphrey
              http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

              Every cloud does have a silver lining. Sometimes you just have to do some
              smelting to find it.

            • Jason Schulte
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 16, 2012
                https://www.facebook.com/TheNutGallery
                We use it for both our podcast releases as well as other info that pertains
                to the content of our podcast.

                Jason Schulte
                www.thenutgallery.com