Call for New Media Gear recommendations

  • Douglas E. Welch
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012
      For those of you not on the Facebook Podcasting Community I am reposting
      this here...

      Second Call for Podcast Gear

      I have started posting the New Media Gear series on my web site -- #3 will
      go up this week -- and I wanted to make a second call for your
      recommendations/gear you use to produce your podcast, audio or video
      projects. If you haven't include your equipment, please send it along.

      Be specific about your equipment and share your best gear with everyone,
      even if it is just a good mic or a great piece of software.

      Please include a link to your web site and shows so I can link the post up
      to you when I put it up.

      You can see the first two posts at: http://welchwrite.com/cip/
      category/new-media-gear/

      Many Thanks for the great info I have received and the great info to come!

      Douglas

    • Katie Atwell-Duncan
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012
        Whats the facebook page?

        On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Douglas E. Welch
        <douglas@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > For those of you not on the Facebook Podcasting Community I am reposting
        > this here...
        >
        > Second Call for Podcast Gear
        >
        > I have started posting the New Media Gear series on my web site -- #3 will
        > go up this week -- and I wanted to make a second call for your
        > recommendations/gear you use to produce your podcast, audio or video
        > projects. If you haven't include your equipment, please send it along.
        >
        > Be specific about your equipment and share your best gear with everyone,
        > even if it is just a good mic or a great piece of software.
        >
        > Please include a link to your web site and shows so I can link the post up
        > to you when I put it up.
        >
        > You can see the first two posts at: http://welchwrite.com/cip/
        > category/new-media-gear/
        >
        > Many Thanks for the great info I have received and the great info to come!
        >
        > Douglas

      • Douglas E. Welch
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012
          The Podcasting Community on Facebook is at
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/PodcastCommunity/

          DW

          On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Katie Atwell-Duncan <
          katherineemily@...> wrote:

          > Whats the facebook page?

        • Katie Atwell-Duncan
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012