24hr Podcast Guest

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      For the past 4-5 years I have done a 24hr show, to focus on
      podcasting and podcasters. This year I am having the event on
      Dec 15th starting at 11am EST and going a full 24hrs.

      I always have a worthy charity that I raise money for as well
      yet to be announced for this year.

      I am working on the schedule this week, and plan on being
      fully booked up by Friday. My goal is to talk about a variety
      of podcasting topics and showcase a variety of shows,
      networks, methods.

      The toughest hours to book are from about 12am eastern to 5am
      eastern.. So if your willing to take a redeye slot you will
      almost be guaranteed to be booked.

      I years past we have had as many as 500 people on the full
      24hrs ad up to 4 or 5 thousand on and off throughout so. If
      you want to be part of the show drop me a email @
      geeknews@...

      --
      Todd Cochrane
      Executive Producer

    • Michael Sitarzewski
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
        Let me know how I can help, Todd!

        On Dec 5, 2012, at 3:55 PM, Todd Cochrane <geeknews@...> wrote:

        > For the past 4-5 years I have done a 24hr show, to focus on
        > podcasting and podcasters. This year I am having the event on
        > Dec 15th starting at 11am EST and going a full 24hrs.
        >
        > I always have a worthy charity that I raise money for as well
        > yet to be announced for this year.
        >
        > I am working on the schedule this week, and plan on being
        > fully booked up by Friday. My goal is to talk about a variety
        > of podcasting topics and showcase a variety of shows,
        > networks, methods.
        >
        > The toughest hours to book are from about 12am eastern to 5am
        > eastern.. So if your willing to take a redeye slot you will
        > almost be guaranteed to be booked.
        >
        > I years past we have had as many as 500 people on the full
        > 24hrs ad up to 4 or 5 thousand on and off throughout so. If
        > you want to be part of the show drop me a email @
        > geeknews@...
        >
        > --
        > Todd Cochrane
        > Executive Producer
        > Geek News Central
        > @geeknews
        > 808-741-4923
        > We're Live Streaming CES 2013. Ask me how you can get your name in front of 30 million consumers!

      • Katie Atwell-Duncan
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
          I emailed you!