Hello, New Member

  • krabbykatie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2012
      Hello. I am new to the group. I host a podcast that started in August. It is currently hosted on our network site (FASE media) and has been submitted to iTunes, but there have been some issues with that.

      My show has somewhat of an interview format and every week I am joined by one or more guests on the show.

      It has definitely been a fun experience so far, though there are obviously some frustrations with it as well.

      My question for you is what platforms do you use to promote your shows?

      I have a Facebook fan page, but other than that right now I am mainly relying on word of mouth. I know there has to be better ways to go about this.

      Also how frequently does your show come out? Mine started as an every other week show, but lately it has been almost every week and I am considering switching to that.

      Thanks!

      KrabbyKatie
      Host of Katie Gets Krabby
      www.justafase.com