Hi I'm new here (and question regarding iTunes

  • anfreelancer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012
      hi there,
      glad to be here.
      I started producing podcasts on behalf of our blog, but I've been trying for weeks to add this to iTunes, without success.
      I'm not tech-minded. And this is getting frustrating.
      Help videos on Youtube don't help.
      I'm quite sure this was discussed already before on this newsgroup so feel free to refer me to the related thread, with my thanks in advance.

      That said, I'm not on here just to pump up some info. I am here to participate as a podcaster and share tech and otherwise information with other members.
      Thanks a lot

      AN
    • Shawn Thorpe
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
        Welcome to the group! What kind of trouble are you having with submitting your podcast to iTunes?

        -Shawn
        http://nomarket.org/