Re: WP Redirect Service for Homegrown Download Stats?

  • angelomandato
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2012
      You're describing exactly what Blubrry Statistics does. You implement it as a redirect, you can view entire catalog or specific episodes, reports unique IP totals and all reports are exportable to spreadsheets. Link: http://www.blubrry.com/podcast_statistics/

      We're in the process of launching a new user interface which adds additional reporting options, it will be available to all users by months end, paid users have had access to the new interface since late September.

      If you need raw log data, please send me an email, that's something we provide for enterprise clients. (cio [at] rawvoice dot com) I have a feeling though once you saw our system you wouldn't need the log data.

      --angelo

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2012
        thanks angelo. Will definitely look into it and follow up
        Calvin

        On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM, angelomandato <cio@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > In the early days of my podcast, I could do this, but now that I'm well
        > > over 100 episodes, I just can't do that by hand anymore. It takes way too
        > > long.
        > >
        > > So what I was thinking about is trying to use some sort of redirect
        > service
        > > plugin on WordPress. The idea would be to create a redirect for each
        > > episode that redirects to the file on libsyn. Then use the redirect URL
        > > everyplace I would normally reference the libsyn file URL. If I the
        > > redirect service kept a log with the right information in it, I could
        > > probably download that log, massage it into what I need for my
        > spreadsheet
        > > and import it to my spreadsheet.
        > >
        > > So my question is whether or not anyone is aware of any WordPress plugins
        > > that keep detailed logs like this that can be downloaded and imported to

      • Michael Sitarzewski
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2012
          If you want that data in real-time too, MediaGauge works with PowerPress' HTML5 player option!

          Happy to help how I can. :)

          Sent from my iPhone 5