Re: [podcasters] episode time missing from feed

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2012
      Never use Smartcast your only asking for agony.

      http://www.podcastfaq.com/syndicating-your-podcast/feedburner-for-podcasting/

      Todd.

      On 11/5/2012 4:53 PM, Shawn Thorpe wrote:
      > Have you set up SmartCast thru Feedburner? That might fix the problem.
      >
      > -Shawn
      > http://nomarket.org/
      >
      > On Nov 5, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Tom Davis Beal wrote:
      >
      >> I'm using Tumblr and Feedburner to setup a feed for a client, but the episode length (<itunes:duration>) does not appear in the iTunes directory. Anyone have a fix for this since duration is not a field in Tumblr?
      >>
      >> (I'm using Tumblr since it seemed like an easy way to add a feed to a WiX.com site.)
      >>
      >> Yours truly,
      >> -Tom

      Todd Cochrane
      Executive Producer
      Geek News Central
      @geeknews
      808-741-4923
      We're Live Streaming CES 2013. Ask me how you can get your name in front of 30 million consumers!