affiliates

  • Ken Kennedy Lloyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012
      Trying to raise some money for my on line radio show/podcast.  I have some affiliates but it is hard because it is mainly web based and the links are to long to read on air.  Do any of you have any experience or ideas you may share.

    • Richard Amirault
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012
        From: "Ken Kennedy Lloyd"
        > Trying to raise some money for my on line radio show/podcast. I have some
        > affiliates but it is hard because it is mainly web based and the links are
        > to long to read on air. Do any of you have any experience or ideas you may
        > share.

        Direct everyone to the links that you've put on your webpage ... you DO have
        a webpage don't you?

        Richard Amirault
        Boston, MA, USA
        http://n1jdu.org