HELP!! Need help with validating my Feedburner Feed!

  • David Van Nuys
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2012
      Hi All,

      I've been pretty silent here for some time but I'm one of the original group of Podshow/Mevio podcasters.

      My Feedburner feed is not validating, suddenly, and I don't know how to edit it to fix it.

      I really need help with this and would be willing to hire someone who knows what they are doing.

      If you can help, please email me directly.

      David
      Shrink Rap Radio
    • David Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2012