Re: [podcasters] Hello

  • Richard Amirault
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 28, 2012
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "GregV"

      > I am a new member here looking to take my podcasting to the next level.
      > I do a weekly podcast with my 10 year son from a studio I built in my
      > basement.
      (snip)
      > We have been at it for a year and it is time to step it up, I am looking
      > to gain knowledge by reading the information on this site and sites like
      > it.

      It just happens that this guy uses that exact same phrase every week in his
      podcast "...take it to the next level .." That what he tries to do for his
      listeners ... Cliff Ravenscraft is THE PODCAST ANSWERMAN ....
      http://podcastanswerman.com/

      Richard Amirault
      Boston, MA, USA
      http://n1jdu.org
      http://bostonfandom.org
    • Ball-Gram.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 28, 2012
        Yes all of the above.

        Don't Just Send a Ball - Send a Ball-Gram Greeting!

        ________________________________
        Greg, what do you mean by taking it to the next level?  Better equipment?
        More elaborate production?  Guests?

        ---Dan

        On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM, GregV <sellfloors@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I am a new member here looking to take my podcasting to the next level.
        > I do a weekly podcast with my 10 year son from a studio I built in my
        > basement. Podcast From The Pines <http://www.podcastfromthepines.com/>
        > We have been at it for a year and it is time to step it up, I am looking
        > to gain knowledge by reading the information on this site and sites like
        > it. I will try to help out if I feel like I have anything of value to
        > add.
        >
        > Does anybody know of any other sites like this?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Greg

        Best,

        ---Dan